The primary sources portal
MISHA and CIERA want to make available to the research community digitalized archives and online data sets. The goal of the project is to make research on German speaking areas (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and international comparisons easier.
- make available to researchers the online sources necessary for their work in the humanities and social sciences
- facilitate access to a large range of research materials concerning the German-speaking world: digitized archives, biographical, demographic and economic databases on line, jurisprudences, data of surveys in SHS
- help young researchers grasp a sense of the abundant sources available
- provide researchers with access to online data accessible by subscription
- provide a set of tools to help users, in particular a "glossary of untranslatables" which will allow the use of at least part of the databases by non-German speakers.
- mettre à disposition des chercheur·e·s les accès aux données en ligne accessibles sur abonnement : remplissant ainsi la fonction des Maison des Sciences de l'Homme qui est d’être un soutien à la recherche
This project is collaborative!
Do you know of any resources that you would like to share with researchers? Contact us so that we can integrate them into the portal. The portal is scheduled to go online in 2023.