The CREGO aims at producing and promoting research in various disciplines of management science. Four main research areas are targeted: Marketing, Finance & Governance, Accounting & Management Control Systems, HR & Strategy, and three interdisciplinary research groups are active, working respectively on: Management of Cultural Activities, Entrepreneurship/SMEs and Public Management.
The CREGO stands out thanks to the quality of its scientific output, its extensive interactions with socio-economic and cultural actors and its international approach. Its members are recognized for their scientific excellence and contributions to society.
The governance team aims at making CREGO a reference in management science research, capable of competing with the best research centers domestically and to improve its international standing. To do so, four strategic orientations are pursued:
- Striving for excellence in management research by applying to ambitious calls for projects, improving the quality of our teams’ scientific output, building collaborations with socio-economic partners through research contracts, chairs, etc.
- Expanding training through research via an appealing doctoral program for master’s students, aimed at better training and supervising our PhD candidates and facilitating their entry on the job market.
- Boosting the local and national exposure of our center through dissemination activities, the member involvement in academic and professional bodies, and work with networks and technological platforms.
- Enhance our international reputation by welcoming internationally renowned scholars, facilitating research stays abroad for CREGO members, and building international partnerships
- Consumer behavior analysis
- Arts and cultural marketing
- Distribution channel and retail management
Supervised by Prof. Bertrand BELVAUX
- Finance & Governance
- Finance & governance of private companies
- Research on the organizational architecture of private companies
- Governance and organizational architecture of organizations other than industrial and commercial businesses (banks and insurance companies, public organizations, non-market-oriented organizations, etc.)
Supervised by Prof. Evelyne POINCELOT
- Accounting & Management Control Systems
- Management control systems
Supervised by Prof. Pascal FABRE, Adrien BONACHE, Senior Lecturer
- HR & Strategy
- Institutionalization of organizational ethics and social responsibility of organizations
- Mobilizations and collective action
- Health and labor
- Individual and organizational performance
- Organizations’ strategies
Supervised by Prof. Samuel MERCIER, Prof. Sébastien MAINHAGU
Marketing, Finance, Governance, Accounting, Management control systems, HR, Strategy