Literary Configurations(Configurations littéraires) brings together all University of Strasbourg scholars conducting research on French, French-language and comparative literature. It covers literature theory and history as well as the comparative study of French and foreign literatures across the eras. It comprises three research centers that work both independently on their own projects and jointly on cross-cutting projects.
- CELAR(Center for the Study of Ancien Régime Literatures)
- CERIEL(Center for the Study of Representations: Ideas, Aesthetics, Nineteenth to Twenty-First Century Literatures)
- The Europe of Letters(Center for the Study of Comparative Literature)
We also have a collection bearing our name,Configurations littéraires, at the Presses universitaires de Strasbourg.
Thèmes de recherche
- Center for the Study of Ancien Régime Literatures
Supervised by OTT Muriel, Professor of medieval literature
- Center for the Study of Representations: Ideas, Aesthetics, Nineteenth to Twenty-First Century Literatures
Supervised by GRENOUILLET Corinne, Professor of twentieth and twenty-first century French literature, and MARQUER Bertrand, Professor of nineteenth century French literature
- The Europe of Letters
Supervised by DUCREY Guy, Professor of comparative literature
Comparative literature, French-language literatures, children’s literature, literature and history, literature and knowledge, ethics
Partner doctoral school
Doctoral school for the humanities - ED 520
Link to the ED 520 website