Misha - Maison Interuniversitaire des Sciences de l'Homme – Alsace
Bureau 253 – 2nd floor
5, allée du Général Rouvillois – STRASBOURG - FRANCE
We help with your English-language publication
Since 2018, the MISHA offers a free English-language revision and translation service to scholars from Alsatian SSH institutions. Professional translator Jean-Yves Bart revises and translates eligible translations (see below).
Who can we help ?
- All members of Alsatian MISHA-affiliated research centers may contact us, regardless of their job status.
What types of publications are eligible?
- Papers submitted for publication in high-level international peer-reviewed journals
- Chapters in books edited by recognized international publishers.
- Responses to high-profile international (esp. European) calls for projects
The texts submitted for revision or translation must be carefully reviewed, finalized and conform to the instructions for authors of the target publication.
What types of papers are not eligible?
We cannot accept requests pertaining to entire books, papers for conferences and abstracts.
How to apply
- Fill out this form. Include as much information as possible and attach your text if it is ready.
- We will get back to you shortly with a positive or a negative reply and an expected timeframe for your revision or translation.